Saturday was a great day. It started off well since the kids let us sleep in until about 730am. That is always a plus on the weekend. Then I had Cormac and Kevin go off on their Valentines Day scavenger hunt. Cormac was pretty cute. Throw presents and candy into any activity and he is game. Kevin got us tickets to see the Killers in May....yippee....I haven't been to a concert in a long time, I can't wait!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentines Day
Saturday was a great day. It started off well since the kids let us sleep in until about 730am. That is always a plus on the weekend. Then I had Cormac and Kevin go off on their Valentines Day scavenger hunt. Cormac was pretty cute. Throw presents and candy into any activity and he is game. Kevin got us tickets to see the Killers in May....yippee....I haven't been to a concert in a long time, I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Killers. And I love your blog. Also I love your kids.
ReplyDeleteI like the blog.
ReplyDelete