GOOD Sunday everybody. Both kids are asleep so I will take this time to write. We had a great week. Cormac got to see two trains on the way to Kimmie's on St Patty's day and I bought everyone green donuts (thank you krispy kreme), so he was excited.
We watched Cars movie this morning while Cormac acted out all the scenes with his toy cars and then we had our weekly "big yummy breakfast". After that we went to the zoo and had a great time (even though the winds were howling....I am so sick of the wind). Cormac ran his little tushie off and fell asleep in the car on the way home and then actually went in his room and took a nap. That never happens.
Here is a picture of Kevin and Cormac in the Jungle at the zoo.
Summer! Poor baby! Matthew was hoping the surprise ending was that Cella turned into a robot.
ReplyDelete