Holy moly, Cormac had his three year old Dr appt today and it made me cry. I can't believe he is that old already. Time really does fly.
So far, the summer has been great. Although it rained, Cormac still had a great birthday party (the big 3 on June 19th) and we were so grateful to everyone who was able to come and celebrate his big day.
Cella is eating all kinds of food now (she had mashed potatoes today at lunch, although this upset Cormac. For some reason he has it in his head that potatoes are bad for your teeth).
While dad was out motor cycling around this Sunday we played in our fort and ate smore's..they were delicious. Cormac said they looked just like an egg sandwich......??? He has quite the vocabulary now and already sounds like a teenager. When you ask him to do something, after you have repeated your self about 12 times, he looks at you like you are really annoying, sighs and says "Alright....I'll do it" or "I'll do it in a minute.....". The best in when he had an accident in his pants and when I asked him why, he said "That's just the way it is"............ perfect. I am going to start using that line as often as I can.
Anyway, here are some recent pictures.
Kids in the fort this weekend.
Cormac's birthday bash
Smiling Cella (of course, she is always smiling)
No comments:
Post a Comment