Okay, okay, okay, it has been a really long time since I posted, but what can I say, things have been crazy. This week the movers are coming to pack us up for Atlanta. Yippee! While we are sad to see good friends go, we are excited to be back in Georgia and reconnect with some old friends. I can't wait to go dancing with the Boushka's and the Konieczka's.......something crazy and memorable always happens.
While I haven't posted in a while, here are some things that you've missed:
Cella has two teeth now and can pull herself up to stand. It won't be long before she is walking.
Cormac had his first day of all day 3 year old preschool. It was sad to say good-bye to Kimmie, but he loves his new teacher and all of his new friends.
Kevin and I went to Atlanta to go house shopping and had a great time at the Boushka's birthday bash. There was lots of fun and lots of wine!
The kid's went to their first Friday night high school football game. Holley was nominated homecoming queen and we all went to Texas to cheer her on.
We went to the pumpkin patch with the Richardson's and had a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed it and I enjoyed the margarita's afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment